What is this charge from Communication Resources?
Do you have a credit or debit card charge from Communication Resources or ComResources.com OH and don't recall making an order from us?
Some bank companies do not accept unique descriptors, so charges for our memberships will default back to Communication Resources since that is the parent company on the account.
Here are some ways the charges may appear on your credit card statement:
COMRESOURCES.COM OH COMMUNICATIONRESOURCESINC COMRESOURCES.COM INSTA (Instant Church Directory Membership)
Our Family of Publications
Here is a complete list of our online Memberships & Subscriptions that your charge could be for:
- Children's Worship Bulletins (www.ChildrensBulletins.com)
- Instant Church Directory (www.InstantChurchDirectory.com)
- ChurchArt Online / ChurchArt Pro (www.ChurchArt.com)
- Homiletics Online (www.HomileticsOnline.com)
- Hometouch Ministry (www.HomeTouchMinistry.com)
- The Newsletter Newsletter (www.NewsletterNewsletter.com)
- The Wired Word (www.TheWiredWord.com)
- Children's Bible Activities (www.BibleActivities.com)
- My Church Events (www.MyChurchEvents.com)
If the charge is not for a product from our store, you will not be able to log into this website to view the charge.
Unsure about which membership this is for? Use the "Contact Us" link and include:
- The date of the charge
- The amount of charge
- Credit card's billing zip code
- Name of the church on the account
Once we have ALL of the information listed above, we will be able to have a billing specialist check our charge report to locate what account the charge is for.
Need a copy of an invoice for the charge?
You will need to log into the website listed above and click on Check My Account Status >> View Invoice to download a copy of the invoice or receipt.
If you do not know the login, please contact your volunteer or church staff members on the account. They also receive an email copy they will be able to forward you.